About the Customer
The end Customer is a Malaysian Airline headquartered near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It is one of the largest airlines in Malaysia in fleet size and destinations, the largest low-cost airline in Southeast Asia.
- Customer had 106 in-premise VMs which were to be migrated to the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- All production VMs were running on Windows and were to be migrated to MS Azure.
- There were different types of servers running different applications like NAV, Time Management, Flight Scheduled Timings, Check-in systems.
- The applications were running on different platforms using SSO and MFA.
- Customer was also looking for expert support to manage infrastructure on MS Azure.
- Right Cloud, Singapore, partnered with us for joint service and implementation delivery
- We helped the Customer to move their applications to PaaS on MS Azure with big size databases and application data.
- ASR (Azure Site Recovery) was used for migrating Production VMs.
- Singapore DC to be the primary Azure DC for on-premise Migration.
- All VM’s reside in Azure Resource Manager.
- Express Route connectivity to be used for Migration.
- We provided managed services support on MS Azure infrastructure.