IMTMA is hosting a webinar on 20 August 2021 to discuss the ROLE OF AUGMENTED REALITY / VIRTUAL REALITY (AR / VR) IN INDUSTRY 4.0 FOR MANUFACTURING. The event is open to anyone interested.
The keynote speakers for this event are from Bosch, ZiniosEdge and IMTMA. During this special event, our CEO, Mr. Rajesh, will discuss the current trends in the manufacturing industry and how Digital Reality solutions are revolutionizing the sector.
You will have the opportunity to see the evolution of the AR/VR market in the manufacturing sectors, and also real cases will be discussed. It will be a great chance to learn about the increasing impact of immersive technology solutions and its developments in the manufacturing industry. So make sure you tune in to get a glimpse of this unforgettable event, or come and join us to witness it yourself!
- Features of Virtual Reality
- Applications of Immersive Visualization
- Industry Case Studies for VR
- Features of Augmented Reality
- Possibilities of innovative application of Augmented Reality in Manufacturing Industry
- Industry Case Studies for AR
- Role of AR and VR in Industry 4.0
- After undergoing the programme, the participants will be able to –
- Understand global evolution of Industry 4.0 / Smart Manufacturing
- Figure out where they could apply AR and VR in their context
- Lay down their customization requirements
- Figure out the supportive Data , sources and how those could be linked to AR/VR
- Estimate the benefits of AR/VR with Industry 4.0