PIR – Portal for workforce & Dealer’s activities management
About the Customer
Mercedes-Benz is a German global automobile marque and a division of Daimler AG. Mercedes-Benz is known for luxury vehicles, vans, trucks, buses, coaches and ambulances. The headquarters is in Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg. Working towards delivering a sustainable future that offers unparalleled luxury and premium brand experience.
- Customer was looking for a company to develop a full-fledged HR Management Software.
- Plotting the existing huge data of multiple dealerships into the portal.
- Categorizing the jobs under multiple headcounts.
- Assign the dealers to defined roles.
- Mapping jobs under Sales and Customer Services departments across all the modules.
- Addressing the dealers on the platform behavior.
- Developed a web-based responsive system to be used by all agencies which enabled them to manage Mercedes HR policies.
- Agile methodology was used for web portal development.
- Maintained a full-fledged database management system.
- Put up the data visualization across all modules in reports.
- Implemented role-based access, features, and permissions to both Admin and Dealer HR
- Built a flexible ticketing system for each dealer HR with maximum support.