In the arena of Customer Relationship Management, Microsoft Dynamics CRM was a major buzzword, but known as Microsoft dynamics 365 today (Microsoft rebranded Dynamics CRM to Dynamics 365 and offered a comprehensive solution for better customer engagement). It was one of the best CRM platforms available in the market and is both intelligent as well as comprehensive. Microsoft Corporation launched this CRM solution back in the year 2003 (first version), keeping the requirements of mid-market enterprises in mind. But today, Dynamics CRM has undergone significant evolution, where Microsoft has extended its core functionalities to include features that can transform sales processes, marketing, and customer service of an enterprise.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers a range of useful functionalities that allows employees to develop a solid knowledge base and helps them boost productivity. Moreover, the organization management can garner meaningful in-depth insights about customer relationships, the performance of the company as well as newer business opportunities.
What are the different modules of Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM comes with three functional modules –
- Sales Module
- Marketing Module
- Customer Service Module
The best thing about this CRM platform is that it offers a highly adaptable framework that can be used by both partners and customers to develop extended CRM or xRM applications. These xRM applications can either be industry-specific or based on specific target relations like vendor management, employee self-service, patent management, etc.
Now, let us take a closer look at the three main modules of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
1. Sales Module
This module helps organizations to acquire more new customers, sell faster and sell more, by employing Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The automated sales module is designed for the generation of leads, contacts, opportunities, sales processes of new customers, and can also help with accounts, quotes, and invoicing. But to actually define workflows and expand the customer base, a profound and clear understanding of the overall business process will be required.
Very often, buying decisions are made much before an organization can engage properly with a customer. The process needs to be quick and must adapt fast. MS Dynamics CRM platform offers solutions that are familiar, intuitive, and can be adopted easily by the sales teams of organizations. Using this platform helps sales representatives collaborate effectively across borders, workgroups, and teams, using any device and from any location.
2. Marketing Module
The marketing module empowers businesses to boost their marketing endeavours, attract more customers, improve engagement levels and retain them. MS Dynamics CRM comes with three fundamental campaigns namely – campaigns, quick campaigns, and marketing lists. Enterprises can effectively utilize this to collaborate within different departments as well as with other companies, and enforce proper streamlining and flexibility.
In the era of digital transformation, this application provides marketers a comprehensive platform that can be used to plan, execute, and even gauge marketing drives from scratch to end. It even helps expedite marketing campaigns and test them for effectiveness and agility. By adopting MS Dynamics CRM, organizations can aim to enhance brand consistency, reduce their time-to-market and continuously acquire fresh customer insights that help in fine-tuning marketing strategies and executing them impeccably.
3. Customer Service Module
MS Dynamics CRM offers a comprehensive module for enriched customer service as well as support, which generates and solidifies customer loyalty. It helps enterprises by optimizing query response times, encouraging customers with an easy and intuitive self-service. It helps improve the quality and quantity of resolved cases. This is especially helpful in delivering quality, consistency, and efficiency, in case of time-critical queries and managing SLAs.
Organizations can easily connect with their customers using MS Dynamics CRM, irrespective of time and location. Moreover, it allows the much-needed flexibility to provide flawless customer service across all channels, which empowers businesses to tackle and accurately fulfill the ever-evolving customer expectations.
What are the benefits of MS Dynamics CRM?
Businesses can reap multiple benefits by employing an intelligent CRM platform like MS Dynamics CRM. Some of the most important advantages include –
- Seamless integration with existing applications – Microsoft Dynamics CRM is designed to smoothly integrate with other Microsoft applications like Dynamic 365 and Microsoft 365.
- Build customized apps – Dynamics CRM allows the development of custom applications without using coding or understanding any programming language. It allows adding MS Office 365 and Dynamic 365 by using data from a particular program and deploying it in a mobile or web app.
- Leverage LinkedIn SNAP – Through MS Dynamic 365, enterprises can take advantage of their robust LinkedIn network using LinkedIn Sales Navigator Application Platform (SNAP). SNAP empowers by recommending sales leads that are based on searches and other information like tenure, location, prospective company, position.
- Customer relationship assistant – The relationship assistant in Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps to monitor customer activities, generate action cards and display them on the dashboard. Moreover, it can also access MS Outlook to access and track emails, set reminders about upcoming meetings, follow-ups with prospective customers, and alert the sales team about pending customer requests.
- Insights and adaptability – Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers tremendous agility to users with flexible workflow apps that help in the automation of business processes. It comes with a highly comprehensive reporting dashboard that can be appropriately customized using charts, graphs, and visuals.
- Flexible deployment options – Based on specific business models and objectives, MS Dynamics CRM offers the flexibility of on-premise and cloud deployment options. It can be accessed from anywhere and any device – be it a smartphone or a web browser.
- Reasonable price – MS Dynamics CRM allows adding more functionalities at very competitive price points compared to other CRM platforms. Pricing depends on the subscription tier; currently, there are three user tiers with varying levels of access.
There are more advantages of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, which makes it the top preference for organizations globally. One of the reasons it enjoyed the highest percentage of user adoption is the commitment of Microsoft Corporation towards partner and product support. Microsoft Dynamics CRM also provides enterprises seamless compatibility with emerging technologies like artificial intelligence and promises to deliver excellence that perfectly fulfils unique business requirements. Being the best Microsoft Dynamics CRM support and maintenance partner we help you experience an uninterrupted business journey.