Job Role: Full Stack Lead (PHP and React.js)
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong
optimization and functionality.
• Help team in technical challenges
• Code review and deployment
• Technical documentations
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
• Familiarity with Restful APIs.
• Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
• Should be able to understand the requirements & Develop web application.
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Work closely with product manager to release features and additions.
• Lead responsible for the development and maintenance of back-end services
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
• Strong knowledge in any of the PHP Framework
• Understanding of MVC design patterns
• Strong understanding of front-end technologies such as ReactJS, HTML 5,CSS and Bootstrap, Angular JS
• Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
• Strong knowledge in creating REST based web services
• Good to have knowledge of microservice architecture
• Very good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Database Design, MySQL query optimization, Performance Tuning
• Good to have Hands-on working with AWS toolsets
• Knowledge on Linux/Shell commands
• Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
• Proficient understanding of Git
• Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments
• Willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and, team-oriented environment
• Reverse Engineering skills
• Experience in Agile development process & Tools
• Good to have Hands-on working with AWS