Job Role: Node.JS Developer
• Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment
• Proficient at programming and interacting with APIs and good knowledge of RESTful design
• Customer-focused, reacts well to changes, work with teams and able to multitask
• A natural communicator who is able to articulate and express thoughts and explain technical concepts in clear, plain English (both written and verbal).
• 4+ years of hands-on software engineering experience in Node.js and Typescript (including Express, Feathers.js or Nunjucks)
• Strong understanding of node modules, npm, nodemon.
• Strong understanding of production systems, especially in AWS
• Deep understanding of mobile backend infrastructure including service-oriented or microservice architecture