Job Role: Senior Engineer – .NET (C# & C++)
• Demonstrate a high level of competence in object-oriented analysis, design and coding in a .NET server-side environment.
• Implement client-side UI in a .NET environment using the WPF framework and MVVM pattern.
• Maintain legacy WinForms and MFC GUI components.
• Ability to understand and empathize with user requirements to produce code that meets such.
• Demonstrate a structured approach to development, using design patterns where appropriate and using SOLID principles.
• Take ownership of own assignments while contributing to an effective project team
Desirable Skills & Experience:
• 4-6 years of experience in software development/support of software products.
• Proficient in C# development using Microsoft Visual Studio, with a good knowledge of the .NET ecosystem. Strong programming skills C++.
• Experience in TCP/IP and UDP socket programming in C#
• Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
• Quickly learn new concepts and software
• Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills including debugging and profiling techniques.
• Understanding and skill for writing reusable libraries.
• Knowledge of distributed application architecture.
• Understanding of multithreading and communication with real-time embedded systems.
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
• Excellent language and communicative skills both verbally and in writing.
• Team Player, able to provide input into a multifunctional team.
• Adaptable, role requires a willingness to take on tasks outside of a narrowly defined role.
• Self-motivated, capable of working with limited supervision, pro-actively retrieving information and reporting on status.
• Good communicator at multiple levels and across multiple disciplines.
• Show enthusiasm and passion for technology and be keen to learn new skills.
• Capable of working towards both tactical and strategic goals.
• Medical domain knowledge and interests is a plus.
BE / B. Tech / ME / M. Tech / MS / M.Sc. / MCA