Job Role: UI Designer
We are looking for a talented user interface designer responsible to understand our business
requirements and any technical limitations, to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will be working in agile teams, with UX designers, business analysts, developers and technical writers. Experience in the medical or healthcare domain is an added advantage.
• Collaborate with UX designers and product team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction and visual experience.
• Evaluate brand identity and conduct initial research of industry trends.
• Deliver the best in quality user interface for all devices. Define visual elements, product elements, and overall design. (layout, components, colour, typography, images, design theory),
• Have knowledge of designing for accessibility and multi-languages.
• Create comprehensive UI patterns and style guides for development. Evaluate and set best practices and standards.
• Support developers by providing required assets and communicating expected output.
• Communicate design deliverables and prototypes to developers.
• Review developed screens as per designs and closure of defects
• Establish, follow and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Minimum 3 years of core UI design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments, especially in medical devices or healthcare domain.
- Expertise in UI software such as Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, is a must.
• Ability to work with UX designers to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UI design principles and best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design solutions to teams and clients.
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree and certifications in visual design, interaction design, communications or related field.
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus.