Job Role: UI Lead
- Full stack Web Framework development experience
- Highly motivated by creating business value through the effective use of technology
- Utilizes research and self-learning to ensure technical credibility.
- Able to work with UI Designer to provide feasibility directions and lead UI development team.
- Technical design authority – internally recognized as a specialist in complex technical areas, will oversee benchmarking, installation, upgrade, configuration, deployment, and testing activity.
- Improves quality – investigates and prototypes innovative approaches to improve software quality.
- Provide Stability – ensures development teams can develop in a stable and productive environment, with minimal rework required due to architectural change or related problems as products evolve.
- Possess good analytical, communication & interpersonal skill.
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, Meteor, AdonisJs etc.
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming, partial page refresh, DOM traversal and manipulation.
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages Jade, EJS etc.
• Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3(Have implemented HTML5 and Responsive / Adaptive Web Design Experience in AJAX, XML, JSON)
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• Good knowledge on usage of DBs like Oracle, MongoDB, MySQL and usage of tools like elastic search