Platform to Experiencing the TVS Apache RR310 Bike in AR
About the Customer
TVS Motor Company is the third largest 2-wheeler company in India with a revenue of over ₹20,000 crores (US$2.9 billion). TVS Motor is also the 2nd largest exporter in India with exports to over 60 Countries.
- The Client was looking for a company to design & build an Augmented Reality application to enhance customer understanding of the product.
- Sales support for Augmented Reality application.
- Built an AR application to create a unique in-showroom experience that revolutionizes the purchase experience for the customers using AR technology.
- Enabled the user to spawn and place the 3D model of the bike on the floor with a 360-degree view of the bike.
- Enabled the user to scan the real bike through his handheld device and explore the features through Hotspots.
- Tools & Technologies used: Unity, 3ds Max.
ZiniosEdge have provided a valued service in helping Globalsoft lay foundations in India. Their flexible infrastructure solutions and their knowledgeable advice on local market practices have allowed us to stay focused on our business and its growth.
It was very nice time having been in touch with you while taking up our recent project for updating new database in Microsoft Dynamics. I would like to thanks and congratulate to you and your team who has performed very nice and swift action to fulfill this project in less time and efficient way.
We chose ZiniosEdge to build and implement AgriSys ERP for our business after exploring several standard products. It is a complete software which has most of the modules required for Seed industry.
“We have worked extensively with Zinios(now ZiniosEdge) over the past 3 years and have been delighted with their work. They have developed a CRM system in record time for us that replaced our old Capillary system resulting in large savings of a significant monthly subscription charge. There have been continuous improvements made to the system including a critical integration with a third-party POS that allowed all vouchers issued by MRL to be fully validated by the POS. This eliminated errors, misuse and also made us more GST efficient. I know Zinios (now ZiniosEdge) has been involved in many exciting and cutting-edge developments including AR (Augmented reality) projects that could find applications in the retail space”.