Platform to Experiencing the TVS Apache RR310 Bike in AR
About the Customer
TVS Motor Company is the third largest 2-wheeler company in India with a revenue of over ₹20,000 crores (US$2.9 billion). TVS Motor is also the 2nd largest exporter in India with exports to over 60 Countries.
- The Client was looking for a company to design & build an Augmented Reality application to enhance customer understanding of the product.
- Sales support for Augmented Reality application.
- Built an AR application to create a unique in-showroom experience that revolutionizes the purchase experience for the customers using AR technology.
- Enabled the user to spawn and place the 3D model of the bike on the floor with a 360-degree view of the bike.
- Enabled the user to scan the real bike through his handheld device and explore the features through Hotspots.
- Tools & Technologies used: Unity, 3ds Max.