Robotic Automation Process
About the Customer
Angel Broking, an Indian stock brokerage firm established in 1987, is a leading Indian stock brokerage company having a significant market share in the cash and commodity segment, provider of online trading platform for share investors. The company is a member of the Bombay Stock Exchange, National Stock Exchange of India, National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange Limited and Multi Commodity Exchange of India Limited.
- The client was looking for a service provider who can automate some of the internal processes which were done manually:
- Auto recovery of Sub-broker fees.
- Autogenerate of month-wise Franchise & Brokerage Calculation.
- Intimation of Corporate Action and Buyback announcement to investors via email and SMS.
- After analyzing requirements, it was decided to use MVC ASP .NET to interact with SQL Server using ADO.Net and develop various portals and console applications.
- Tools and technologies used: SQL SERVER 2012, VS 2015, MVC 5, ADO .NET
- Successfully developed several modules for the existing product and few console applications to be deployed to the existing server.
- Developed portal having dashboard, logs, and modules to upload and evaluate billing details.
- The solution comprised of different automation tools to recover sub-broker fees and tracking unbilled users list, to be communicated to concerned departments for recovery action.