Job Role: Senior Java/Microservice Developer
- Experience in application architecture, usage of design patterns, Enterprise Architecture patterns, Multi-tenancy, best practices, and performance and availability (NFRs)
- Experience in technologies: SOA /EAI, Cloud technologies, and Microservices development including API gateways, API design, and event based programming
- Hands on experience in working Spring frameworks (Spring-boot, Spring-cloud) including – Spring4+, JPA, Hibernate, Tomcat, security models, Core JAVA, data structures, web services (REST with JSON and Xml), JMS, and AngularJS.
- Solid on coding fundamentals e. g. Object-Oriented design, Event based programing, data structures and dependency injection
- Experience in Apache, Kafka.
- Proven track record of being a successful developer, architect and mentor by accomplishing tasks on schedule with strong initiative, commitment to quality, team blending and leadership skill. Experience in using code and application analysis, profiling tools, and usage of performance counters
- Knowledge of AWS, CI/CD tools, Docker/vagrant, Automated Unit Testing & Code Review tools
B.E/ B.Tech/BCA/MCA or any similar Batchelors or Masters Degree